Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A LONELY NIGHT!

24 hours ago in the moonlit night,
I came to your door,
Was happy to have you beside me,
Never to have missed that kiss,
It was new years eve,
There were firecrackers making noise,
But our conversation drowned the din,
All I could hear was our heartbeats within,
You held my gaze and I held yours,
We exchanged sweet nothings without a pause,
And then I asked you to come home to me,
The answer was we are never meant to be,
Dejected and disappointed I drove away,
I entered an empty house,
It's silence disturbed me,
So I went along to keep the stars and the moon some company,
I diddled around for a bit,
It was getting too tired to sit,
Therefore I headed back and went to sleep,
Never thought I'd be so lonely on New Year's eve!

© kronosaphrodite

No comments:

Post a Comment